Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the credit union hours?
- Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Audio Response 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week. 1.800.724.7573 Toll Free 1.888.306.0610 Office 301.306.0610 Fax 301.306.0746 IBEW Local 26 Office 4371 Parliament Place Suite C Lanham, MD 20706-1807 E-mail: email@example.com
:: Electronic mail is not secure, and confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner ::
- How do I open an account?
- We will send you the necessary forms to be completed and returned to our office. Here are some important facts about opening a new account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to you is that when you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that may be necessary to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
- How do I know if I am eligible to become a member of IBEW 26 FCU?
- If you belong to IBEW Local 26, IBEW Local 70, SMW Local 100, IUEC Local 10, Heat & Frost Insulators, Asbestos Workers Local 24, contractors and employees of contractors who have signed agreements with the above listed unions. Family members of existing members are also eligible to join. Family members include your spouse, children, parents, brothers, sisters, grandchildren and grandparents.